Thursday, January 01, 2009

A tiring day......

Today is 1st day of 2009.... Don't know since when my sis n I suddenly so good mood to help my father to paint the toilet ceiling... haha... I think is being forced... :P

First of all we got to scrap off the paints which is coming off from the ceiling... Then wipe it with a damp cloth. Wipe off those dirt on it... then finally it's time to paint!!! What a tiring job... haih...

My head keep on extend until pain... hehe... anyway after the hard work, I had a great lunch and with nice dessert.... lunch is 'cai bui' with rice.. hehe... As for the dessert, that's my favourite tong shui... 'bak go fu zuk yi mai'.... wakakakaka.... love the 'bak go' so much o...

After hard work n great meal, is time for me to rest...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha find me massage for u mah hehe XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...