Tuesday, June 16, 2009

lately...

It has been a long time I didn't update my this lovely blog...
nothing to say... nothing much happen...just get back to normal study life...

move out to a new room on last thurs... condition is better than the old one...
however nothing much different to me...
but still in this stupid MAHSA hostel *sigh*

watched monster vs alien on last sat... I watched it twice..
but this time is 3D... this was the 1st time for 2 of us...
how excited we are... but suffer also... the glasses is totaly just not suitable for asian...
so big n uncomfortable... I duno how those kids going to wear it...
how those people there enjoy the movie...

well that's all I guess... nothing much to talk about...
wish me luck in the coming days =) Hope everything is fine and back to normal...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...