Tuesday, October 20, 2009

october babies ^^

now only I realised that quite a number of us were born in october
when there is someone's birthday sure my hand gatal again
love to make cards =P

here are some cards that I made for my 3 lovely friends

this is a bit complicated card
cause the circles are cut then another color paper is glued under it
so that the design at the side can be seen clearly
the wordings all are written on the small piece of paper and is glued one by one
and some design is draw to make it more colorful since the card is a bit dull color
that is the reason why I said is a bit complicated
so inside i try to make it as simple as possible ^^



the branches of the bday tree is curl and make a number 21
double sided foam tape is used to make the fences a bit 3D feeling
and the inside just tearing of papers^^



the aim of this card is to make it simple and nice
the pink flower again is made into 3D like
so the cover is simple and yet not so simple =P
u can notice actually the bottom part of the card ( with stripes ) is the underneath
not the cover ^^


wish 3 of u happy belated birthday!!!

some of my friends suggest me to sell handmade card
and I can invest in some art craft tools
well, actually I thought of that before
plan to write a blog about cards I made as a starting point
what do u all think about that?

1 comment:

The dEEp INSide said...

great...
you should do that..
that card that you make is seriously nice.. love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...