The 1st day of the last month of year 2010!!!
recall back this whole year
I haven't been doing anything memorable or something exciting
just another normal year to me
and time pass so fast
Christmas is around the corner
so excited and looking forward for the xmas bbq party we are going to have on next week
the party is just right in time
just before everyone go back to their own hometown for holiday
So readers, any plan for the coming holiday?
well, my family and I will be going to the Universal studio at Singapore
we already bought tickets online! (spent RM700+ for 4 adults & 1 child) Expensive!!!
looking forward for that ^^
and we will be going to Johor to visit my popo
hope that someone can join but so sad...
He is going to Hong Kong after I'm back from Johor!!!
*OMG is Hong Kong! I want shopping* Shopping Shopping!!!
but sad sad sad... I can't go =(
ok pls ignore the emo part
let's come back to the topic
JB is the place where I was born
but I don't really remember anything about that
because I'm half Penang lang now^^
I have been living at Penang since I was a little girl
I was only 9 years old that time
but this time knowing that I got the chance to go to JB
I feel a bit (not to say excited) but is like going back to where I was belong to
hehe... anyway who won't be happy to go for a holiday trip?
~looking forward~
1 comment:
Looking forward our BBQ Party & nice nice pictures ya... =)
Post a Comment