Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WHERE IS MY DEAR CNY MOOD?!

Is already the ending of January 2011 and CNY is just around the corner

Don’t really have CNY mood now because CNY is STUCK in the beginning of my posting

How LUCKY I am right?! CNY + POSTING (esp @ HKL) is not a good start for my new year i guess –.-

if u r a physio or a physio student then u should know HKL well^^

I hope that I’m going over there just to get trough everything and get a PASS for my 6th posting… that’s all i need…

oh yeah and I need luck too for my 7th posting which will be last for 6 weeks, let’s hope for a better hospital n pls no ulu place for me this city gal who dun like those creepy crawlies…

enough for those so not good posting bla bla bla, lets talk about other thing…

I went to MV yesterday to meet with JL

since there is less ppl there, we took lots of photos with what ever decorations around there and what pose we want!!!

and the most scary part is that we spent almost 1 hr to take photos just @ the CENTER COURT ONLY!!!

Below are some selected nice photos of myself

165390_10150132104616663_554241662_7924766_4429412_n

164192_10150132071731663_554241662_7924422_1546412_n

167183_10150132064141663_554241662_7924304_6711176_n

165390_10150132104626663_554241662_7924768_439594_n179250_10150132086136663_554241662_7924552_6761243_n 

She is a great photographer right? can catch nice angle of the background^^

and those photos was taken by using her samsung mobile phone… (dun ask me what model it is coz i duno^^)

but clear n nice pics right? <3

 

good luck for my posting and of course HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to all my friends!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...