Wednesday, February 18, 2009

wonderful but suffering

It has been quiet a long time i didn't update my blog... and here is something i would like to share with you all...

On the 14/2/2009, we went to KLCC for a simple celebration for valentine's day. After having a wonderful dinner at Nando's, we go for a movie at TGV, The Pink Panther 2. It is an interesting movie which both of us enjoyed it a lot... Luckily he manage to book the movie tickets earlier... If not i can't imagine how long we got to queue up just to buy 2 movie tickets on that day... Thx dear for the smart choice...



15/2/2009... After the heavy dinner, the next day he planned to bring me to Pavilion for J.Co donuts.. After the half dozen of donuts, we went for durian egg tart... So special o... This was my first time to taste that... taste not bad... Then we just walked around the shopping complex and this is where he only realised i won't feel tired when come to gai gai shopping... Hehe... That's the girl power ;) Before ended our day, another meal again... The Burger King.. nice burger.. I like it...


Everything was fine until it came to monday... I woke up in the morning and found out my tummy upset... after class I already vomit twice... My whole body ached and get fever... This was the day which i slept for so long hours... Can say most of the time i just sleep only =P
Finally at night I went to see doctor and asked for mc for the next day... hehe... actually i was lazy to go to class also... Doctor said that I got stomach flu... *sigh* I think i ate too much in a day which end up suffering from this stomach flu... sounds funny.. my stomach got flu.. haha... After searched from internet i found out that stomach flu = gastroenteritis = inflammation of the stomach and the small and large intestine....

Hmm... Whatever it is... I'm better now... Tmr is ME again!!! Back to normal.. back to college... back to class!!! *sien*

Thx dear for a wonderful and lovely weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...