something happend in my hostel last night
power failure and black out
not only my block
is the whole hostel
was doing my assignment halfway and suddenly 'POP'
totally dark...
and those crazy ppl screaming as if the end of the world
guy's block become like a zoo (according to ee)
haha...
someone came out wet from the room with just towel wrapping herself
asking us wat's happening
so pity her, bath halfway no electricity =P
luckily tat's not happening on me ;)
another drama that I would like to share with u all
I got back my laundry
while getting out my clothes to fold
something caught my attention
something make me laugh but felt yucks
a McD chili sauce packet was in my laundry back
is empty inside but still a bit near the place that we tear there stick to my towel
1st reaction OMG!!! chili sauce in my laundry bag!!!
going to rewash all my clothes in this week
see how lucky I am
hopefully no 2nd time for that
I gues only MAHSA hostel can make all this drama
thx to MAHSA that makes my hostel life so interesting
(guess not everyone got the chance to encounter this)
power failure and black out
not only my block
is the whole hostel
was doing my assignment halfway and suddenly 'POP'
totally dark...
and those crazy ppl screaming as if the end of the world
guy's block become like a zoo (according to ee)
haha...
someone came out wet from the room with just towel wrapping herself
asking us wat's happening
so pity her, bath halfway no electricity =P
luckily tat's not happening on me ;)
another drama that I would like to share with u all
I got back my laundry
while getting out my clothes to fold
something caught my attention
something make me laugh but felt yucks
a McD chili sauce packet was in my laundry back
is empty inside but still a bit near the place that we tear there stick to my towel
1st reaction OMG!!! chili sauce in my laundry bag!!!
going to rewash all my clothes in this week
see how lucky I am
hopefully no 2nd time for that
I gues only MAHSA hostel can make all this drama
thx to MAHSA that makes my hostel life so interesting
(guess not everyone got the chance to encounter this)
No comments:
Post a Comment