Saturday, March 13, 2010

One week ago...

This post is going to be a very random one since I didn't update my blog recently
Is all about one week ago at KL
I went back to KL just to do assignment... how rajin I am right? =P
1+ week of stress till the max
everyday online not because of Facebook or Blogspot
is all about Google search, ScienceDirect, PubMed...
I only start searching info after one month
This was my very 1st time to start assignment so late
but I'm glad that I had done with that


The massive construction at my hostel
I'm sure it change a lot when I go back next time ^^





Just hope that they can finish up faster
and pls dun cause any trouble to us
heard that those workers accidentally drill the water paip and cause no water supply
luckily just for half day
and the day before that, there was a black-out
totally dark
but the electricity resume after 10 mins
bad things happen just in 2 days
what else? well this is MAHSA!!! =P


after all the unlucky incidents, and complete our assignment...
we went to MV for a movie
ALICE IN THE WONDERLAND!!!
the movie that almost everyone is crazy about it
and what amaze us was the decoration at the center court



The gate into the wonderland



The over view of it from top



The flower with face and expression



Tea party with the Mad Hatter ??!!
He really mad dun u think so?




hehe... so far I did enjoy my 1+ week in KL although is kinda stress when come to the assignment
Now just looking forward for my 4th clinical placement to NASAM
hope that everything is fine

oh ya... my roommate got a small fridge from her bro
and she said I can keep some stuff inside
woohoooo!!! got fridge in my room
can drink fresh milk, can eat ice-cream, can drink vitagen....
.........
hehe... love my air-cond hostel room so much especially during this hot weather

but I love more to be at home
my home sweet home

Happy posting to all my classmates =)






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...