after 3 days of practical exam...
I thought that I can be happy after done with the stressful exam n happily enjoy my holiday
but I was not
I was so sad n can't even describe my feeling
just right after my 3rd day exam
I was so down so emo
coz I got an unexpected question
not only to me... I guess is almost the whole class
guess I'm the unlucky one
out of so many questions, I got the cardiac rehab program exercise
great! my very 1st time to fail practical exam
I know I consider lucky to resit only 1 out of 3
where some of u got to resit 2 or even all 3
but i felt tat my case is different
I fail not bcoz I did it badly, or forgotten or did some mistakes
is just bcoz is unexpected n I never study
this question is not tat easy as u thought
u nvr know the feeling until u got that question
once after exam i told others that I'm going to fail
but they just tell me should be ok
sure can pass... bla bla bla...
but I know how I did in exam
this is really a big challenge to me
this is the 1st practical exam that the marks is considered in the final pointer for my whole course n now I screwed up everything
just at the starting point but I already fail
is like I'm falling into a deep hole
how am I going to get up there?
I thought that I can be happy after done with the stressful exam n happily enjoy my holiday
but I was not
I was so sad n can't even describe my feeling
just right after my 3rd day exam
I was so down so emo
coz I got an unexpected question
not only to me... I guess is almost the whole class
guess I'm the unlucky one
out of so many questions, I got the cardiac rehab program exercise
great! my very 1st time to fail practical exam
I know I consider lucky to resit only 1 out of 3
where some of u got to resit 2 or even all 3
but i felt tat my case is different
I fail not bcoz I did it badly, or forgotten or did some mistakes
is just bcoz is unexpected n I never study
this question is not tat easy as u thought
u nvr know the feeling until u got that question
once after exam i told others that I'm going to fail
but they just tell me should be ok
sure can pass... bla bla bla...
but I know how I did in exam
this is really a big challenge to me
this is the 1st practical exam that the marks is considered in the final pointer for my whole course n now I screwed up everything
just at the starting point but I already fail
is like I'm falling into a deep hole
how am I going to get up there?
1 comment:
Oh u got the same electro as mine? haih.. I knew i did badly in electro but i'm shocked that my TE screwed too and this oso my first time failed in practical.. I'm sad too.. ='(
Yeah lets do it again! jia you Xinyi!! =)
Post a Comment