Thursday, April 29, 2010

A little bit here n there


After a long break for my blog,
I'm back now to update about what have been happened in the past 2 weeks
.... ....


I was busy preparing for my practical exam around 2 weeks ago
and I notice something

Look at that!!! OMG
just within 2 hours n I can drop that much of hair


Is this pre-exam syndrome for me?



Our hostel don't allow the residents to put shoes outside of the room (corridor)
so the sapu all of our shoes and....


put those shoes at the ground floor beside the lift
*ewww* salted fish smell
luckily my shoes are not there *^^ wink*



After exam on Thursday, a bunch of us had a great dinner with Wendy and Traver
(our lecturers from Northumbria University)
too bad didn't take some pics overthere..

after dinner is happy hour time
we ajak two of them to join us for fun
here we are ~ The Sanctuary @ The Curve


The whole bunch of us
busying chit chating

a group photos of the girls (most of us)



The next day I get to meet my boy
although I knew my result on that day
but nothing spoils our plan
we continue our plan to the Aquaria @ KLCC *yippie*
why Aquaria?
cause the last time I went was around 5 yrs ago
and he never been there before


We got student price RM 25 per person
(normal adult price RM 35 with Mycard)



I know is a bit blur
but sure u know what it is right?
*Faster run for your life!!!*





One of his favourite
forgot what's the name
but it is cute when it swims




My boy with 'ah wong' hairstyle
he looks dumb dumb *hahahahaha*
but who cares...
as long as he love me ^^



Monopoly card game
my 1st time to play that...
it is nice to play
thumbs up




upcoming for more updates
I'll try to be more active in my blog
especially another card blog
since now is my holiday
holiday 1 mth at home doing nothing =P


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...