Friday, July 02, 2010

last week... ohh last week...


last wed I went back to Penang
why? cause class canceled last minute and I don't have class on thurs & fri
so is a long weekend for me^^
went back to meet up with my bf
glad that he willing to spend time with me



A treat from me to him ~ strawberry marshmallow cheese cake ~ *yummy*
cause he found a job and started to work on the 1st of july
some sort like a motivation for him?! =)



time usually passed very fast especially when we had a great moment together *sigh*



On the Penang bridge
leaving Penang


last weekend was like a dream to me
and I had a sweet dream

now back to kl, the reality
got to face it

梦醒了,还是得接受现实。


well.. is time for me to get back my study mood
I had a remedial class on Monday
for my resit practical

~all the best~

1 comment:

Khai Ven said...

i've wanted to try that mashmallow cheese cake for while d, looks delicious..but haven't got the chance to try yet..haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...