Tuesday, July 13, 2010

totally randomly random

long time never update my blog...

is not that I'm very busy until no time to do so

is I'm TOO FREE n lazy to blog

and I got nothing to blog about

since most of the time I stay in my hostel room

supposed to study about therapeutic exercise but end up fb


today I asked Jolyne about her earring...

this reminded me that I never wear earring for so long...


I used to buy lotz of earrings

u know? where they selling 3 for RM10?

yeah... just that cheap one

not expensive stuffs

no money!!!


here are my earrings collection @ KL

only KL, there are still more @ Penang

awww... aren't they cute? ;-)

I love to buy those cute cute with different shapes

such as spoon + fork, screws, camera, pants + shirt, comb + mirror (in Penang)...

but I seldom wear them... cause I got a pair of quite sensitive ears ^^


and u can see the ring earrings...

the more I buy, the bigger ring I bought!!! =P

(sequence I bought from left to right)


gonna wear earrings more often when going out...

so that they wont feel being left out... haha...


this is just a random post

to blog about my earrings


thx for wasting time to read about it

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...