Tuesday, October 05, 2010

update


It has been awhile I never update my blog

why? ASSIGNMENTSSSSSS!!!

2 assignments in a row



well can't blame anyone

just blame my procrastination^^


luckily recently the timetable is not tat pack

still got some days to focus on assignment



but I need a break!!!

even just 1 second for me to take a deep breath is enough!!!



really emo n mood swing recently

I'm a totally mood-dependent person

mood to do assignment whole day

mood to sleep like a pig

mood to online in fb doing nothing but being a 7+1

mood to blog as well ;-)




I'm so proud to have him beside with me

although we r physically apart from each other

he is always in my heart

thx to him always listen to my tons of complaints

bare with my grumpy mood

encourage me no matter what happen

I know he will always be there for me^^


~09092010~
(before i cut my hair)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...