Sunday, October 17, 2010

A very random update

AssignmentS are torturing me since 1 mth ago…

tmr going to pass up the core skill assignment… at least 1 down… another 1 to go!!!

I told myself after 22/10 I’m going to enjoy my life till the max…

EAT, SLEEP, SHOPPING!!! (not Eat Pray Love =P)

so now just to relax myself by blogging before i go back to my assignment…

 

Have I talk about my college got a SWIMMING POOL???

This is it… a view from 7th floor^^

An outdoor swimming pool in between girls & GUYS hostel blocks

who is going to swim there? free show for the guys meh?! LOL

Image0516

 

the night view with spot lights at the pool side

a view from my block so can’t really see the pool

Image0524 

 

The view just in front my block

the staircase that we used to walk up to our college

thrust me… is nice with those lights on…

just that the pics looks low quality coz I took with my 2 mega pixels phone camera

is like the lobby of a hotel^^

Image0536

Image0537

 

and lastly this is our 9th floor corridor

so freaking MESSY & DIRTY

not sure whats going on but yeah this is my college MAHSA!!!

Image0535

 

a short random update post till here

got to continue assignment now *sigh*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...