Tuesday, November 16, 2010

bla bla bla

Long time never update my blog
I have been so busy lately...
2 assignments in October
2 presentations in November
sometimes just lazy to blog
and nothing to blog

this month I spent lots of time traveling between KL & Pg
don't ask me why... ask the stupid college!
I know I can choose not to come back...
but if stay in the hostel also nothing to do right?
at least I'm back at home can do whatever I want
housework and cooking to help out
keep on changing tv channels is one of my daily routine
spending dinner time together with my family
and of course dating time during weekends with my boy boy

too bad I can't join my family to Cameron Highlands on this coming Sunday because of the presentation =(
but then I'm looking forward for my December holiday^^

wish me luck for my presentation....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...