Monday, November 22, 2010

Princess’s BIG Day!!!

This a postponed post about my birthday on last month…

I’m so happy that I get to celebrate my birthday back in Penang with my beloved family and of course my dear…

let me show you all some pictures^^

PA310008

(look at the time, the right top corner) just 1 minute earlier… if not we can get 10:31… what a meaningful one^^

 

PA310014

Had our branch @ Hot & roll… is nice…

 

PA310019

Then we had our lunch @ Pastamania, the same level as the GSC

 

PA310015

The BIG menu on my BIG day!

 

PA310017

Behind the menu ~ the actual measurement of the pizza (I guess)

 

PA310018

You can select your favourite pasta… and I choosed Fusilli… the spiral one^^

 

PA310020

Their cute cute pocket menu ~ is even smaller than a packet of tissue paper^^

 

PA310021

Inside of this pocket menu is same as the extreme Big menu

 

PA310026

NO 5% Government Tax & NO 10% Service Charge!!! That’s what I love to see^^

 

And here comes our order:

PA310027 

lychee soda

 

PA310037 

calamari

 

PA310036 

thin crust Pizza (forgot the favour)

I love this… is super nice compared to pizza hut =P

 

PA310033

the Pasta (forgot about the favour too) This taste nice too…

 

PA310025

Thx dear for a wonderful time…

and thx to him once again because from now onwards my readers can read my blog with more clear & high quality pictures^^

 

After lunch we watched movie… A sucky movie so I’m not going to mention on that…

I’m glad that he joined my family and I for dinner on that day @ Sushi Kitchen for a Japanese style vegetarian meal ^^

~ L.O.V.E. 31102010~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...