Friday, April 08, 2011

nothing! just random!

I might not like outdoor activities or sports...
I don't really like to get myself sweat a lot and dirty...
and of course I hate the sun that makes my hands itchy and red...
but I enjoyed spending time in my cozy small room doing something I love

What are the things I love to do during free time like now... I mean is TOTALLY FREE without classes and assignments!!!
First choice: making cards^^ I like cards, papers and of course drawing (sometimes)
And recently I found out another two lovers,
ORIGAMI and CLAY!!!

Just for your info in case you don't know what is origami...
Origami is the traditional Japanese art of paper folding. The goal of this art is to transform a flat sheet of material into a finished sculpture through folding and sculpting techniques WITHOUT the use of cuts or glue. (Wikipedia)

Learned to make a rose and a leaf 2 days ago... not that bad looking...
will try to learn how to fold more different things...
but I need to include origami papers into my shopping list first^^

My second lover - 'Mr. Clay'
out of the sudden I thought of making couple key chain as V-day gifts this year
so I bought clay and start to play with it
I manage to make it and he love it^^

Today I tried again to make a graduation key chain for my sis...
It took me half a day to finish it although I referred to Pinky Craft
(this blog selling those DIY clay things... all handmade and is so nice and cute... some even custom made upon customers' request)
I faced lots of problems during the process since I'm new to the 'Mr. Clay
Finally, I did it! what a lovely graduation doll with curly hair^^ (just like her)

Will update my art craft blog very soon to show you all the things I made^^


*** Starting to think of buying insurance for my both hands... haha.... Because I need my hands in either physiotherapy or art craft to MAKE MONEY!!!^^


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...