Thursday, May 05, 2011

A Trip to the Cat City ~ Day 1

I had an awesome 7D6N trip to Kuching during my holiday

It was fun and I have no regrets!

Thanks to my parents too for allowing and subsidizing for my trip =)

There are thousands of photos and is impossible for me to post all up here so I just choose the nicer one…

photos below come from wei hui, lesley, kwang, and me (thats what I got for now)

~Fluffy white clouds~P4270049

Lunch at Carpenter StreetP4270065

Our 1st meal at Kuching: Koh Lo Mee & Satay BabiP1010890

my 1st time to try the 3 layer tea^^

Is tea on the top, milk in between and brown sugar at the bottom (if i’m not mistaken) BUT is too sweet for me

P4270070

After lunch we walked around the main bazaar and the waterfrontP1010891

Nice shot (thx to kwang^^)

P4277732

Then we headed to the Chinese History Museum

It is a very small museum and is all about how the people came from China to Sarawak and how they survive hereP1010915

I am a CantoneseP1010908

My surname is inside the “bai jia xing”

those are the most common sir name last time back in ChinaP4270105

Then we visited a Chinese temple nearby thereP1080869 P4270121

The bright red wall beside the temple just nice for our group photo background^^P4277802

Another temple on the way back to car park

and guess what…

This temple also has red brick wall at the side P4270126

At night we had a wonderful dinner at the Heritage Restaurant for Chinese cuisine, which located at Jalan Song Thian Cheok.

after I google search it only I found out this restaurant is quite famous and got many good review on the food

thanks to Lesley

The Spinach Soup

it taste like the shark fin soup we normally eat and inside they have the real crab meat *slurrrp TASTY* thrust me this is far more nicer than shark fin soup^^

P1010925

The Crispy Chicken

the skin is crispy and there is something stuff in between the meat

P4277816

The Sweet and Sour Fish

P1080928

The deep fried Prawns

P1080917

not so sure what this is called

but is nice and I love it <3

inside the cabbage there are mushrooms, real crab meat, carrots… (and something i forgot)

This dish reminds me of how we wrap up the ‘bang kuang cha’ with the cabbage

P1080932

The ‘kiu mee’ (curly mee)

P1080938

dessert of the day: ‘wo peng’ pancake^^

P1080940

After the great dinner we are so full, so decided to go for a walk at the water front

Night view of the Astana

P4277846

The DUN building (thx to kwang for the correction)

DUN = Dewan Undangan Negeri

P4277847

That’s all for the relaxing 1st day

2nd and 3rd day of my trip was at Sematan beach

so stay tune for my next post^^

P4280145

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...