What a BORING holiday
This morning I went for swimming with my youngest sis ^^
It's like been ages already I never swim at my apartment pool
hehe...
there are many facilities at my apartment
swimming pool, playground, tennis court, squash court, table tennis, a small convenient store, and bbq @ pool side ^^
but we never make useful of it
in another word, we r wasting the monthly maintainance fee =P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As u can see, I change my blog background again
I dislike the previous one (which it's life span on my blog can only last for around 1 week)
I still prefer the background to be black
so that I can put different font colors to make my blog more colorful
l i k e t h i s . . . . .
I choose this background with flowers n is black + purple
so that is more feminine
( coz Mother's Day is around the corner ^^)
so how do u find it? nice background?
any idea for mother's day celebration?
This morning I went for swimming with my youngest sis ^^
It's like been ages already I never swim at my apartment pool
hehe...
there are many facilities at my apartment
swimming pool, playground, tennis court, squash court, table tennis, a small convenient store, and bbq @ pool side ^^
but we never make useful of it
in another word, we r wasting the monthly maintainance fee =P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As u can see, I change my blog background again
I dislike the previous one (which it's life span on my blog can only last for around 1 week)
I still prefer the background to be black
so that I can put different font colors to make my blog more colorful
l i k e t h i s . . . . .
I choose this background with flowers n is black + purple
so that is more feminine
( coz Mother's Day is around the corner ^^)
so how do u find it? nice background?
any idea for mother's day celebration?
No comments:
Post a Comment