What a boring holiday!!!
I'm growing mushrooms at home =.=
holiday without him is so so boring
miss my dear so much
how do you kill your time at home during holiday???
well, for me...
viwawa online game!!!
all you need to do is to create an account
then play games and earn coins while up level
coins can be used to buy things to decorate your wawa and also upgrade your skills in the game
the game I like the most is sushido
choose the customer and serve them what they want and you get the pay ^^
I'm growing mushrooms at home =.=
holiday without him is so so boring
miss my dear so much
how do you kill your time at home during holiday???
well, for me...
viwawa online game!!!
all you need to do is to create an account
then play games and earn coins while up level
coins can be used to buy things to decorate your wawa and also upgrade your skills in the game
the game I like the most is sushido
choose the customer and serve them what they want and you get the pay ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment