I'm back to KL!!!
next week officially start class (average 2 days of classes in a week until mid of July)
A lot of changes here at my hostel
the construction seems happen so rapidly
I think they almost done 60%???
below are the photos for you all to see the difference
Around 3 months ago...

Now... can't see the road anymore...

Around 3 months ago...
.jpg)
Now... a few floors are being built...

ever wondering what I did at home during my 6 weeks holiday?
well, I might not have an exciting outings or activities
but i enjoyed the time spent at home with my family
and also had fun with some D.I.Y. activity ^^
the D.I.Y. fever...
(pls click on the purple words to link to the artcraft4u and have a look^^)
FIRST

SECOND
THIRD
the decorations is made from my youngest sis...
her fancy creation^^
she done a great job!
I love to D.I.Y.
and maybe you can try that too^^


No comments:
Post a Comment