Wednesday, June 02, 2010

OXO


Went for a nice lunch today
a meal with him before I going back to kl
and we made a right choice to have lunch @ the OXO Cafelab near Queensbay mall




the interior
there was a pool table at a corner but I didn't take any picture of it cause it was crowded with ppl ^^






Japanese Grilled Strips Chicken

grilled chicken with salad plus mayonnaise and thousand island
slices of baked potato, cauliflower, japanese cucumber, small oranges...



Fried Rice with Grilled Chicken

the sauce for the grilled chicken is sweet and is a perfect combination with the egg fried rice



we ordered the set lunch and every set is come with a free flow drink and free fruit
* pssts... the watermelon is sweet*



Our bill
a meal for 2 only cost RM 14.70!!!
this is soooooooo CHEAP!!!



the banner that I came across and lead us to there
not sure when this promotion starts but it sure attracts a lot of people
there are youngsters, family, and even old aunties ^^



it was our 1st time to be there but we love that place
because the price of the food there is REASONABLE and DELICIOUS!!!




After a satisfied lunch, is time to have a walk in Queensbay mall
after tired of walking , is time for uSqueez @ Jusco!



Feel so nice after the massage
and that's all for today

still not sure when is my coming holiday
but hopefully I can come back more often to meet my dear ^^


oh ya one more thing want to share about
a good news
I passed my assignment for PT Practice!
feel so relief now
at least I'm not going to worry about it anymore

now left the practical exam that I'm going to resit on July =S

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...