Tuesday, June 15, 2010

a hectic week after back to KL

Well, here is an update post about what I have been up to for the whole week after back to KL


on the 4/6/2010, I joined my classmates for a one day trip to Bukit Tinggi
an enjoyable trip just before we start for our year 3

entrance fee for an adult is RM 12
nice scenery ^^







the next day, 5/6/2010 (Saturday)
Jess, Ee & I went to the Musical Night which was organised by the batch 12 diploma students
There are a lot of performance including singing & dancing (esp indian dance)
I like to see the story behind the dance even though I don't understand what it is about
They did a great job!!!


our tired face after that




then on the following Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, I attended the limb deformity correction course which was held at the PPUM, Pusat Perubatan Universiti Malaya (walking distance from my hostel)
paid RM 100 for this 3 days course but is worth it
3 meals per day and the most important thing is I get to learn what I never learn in the class^^



During the workshop, we get the chance to see how the frame is being fix on the bone




This was my busy days after back to KL (for the whole week)
I enjoyed that and had a lot of fun!

Anyway, I still miss my dear...
wish that he can get a good job and has a bright future^^

(forgot to mention that those nice & clear photos I took from my friends fb^^)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...