Saturday, August 14, 2010

To my dear, Happy Belated Birthday

belated_birthday_graphics_01

A happy belated birthday to my boy boy!

 

music-symbols-notes1

 

yesterday was your 25th birthday!

n I missed it =(

too bad… I’m at Kajang n he’s at Penang, we cant celebrate n hv fun together =(

and last night this stupid digi broadband is not working after raining bad coverage at this area?

we can’t web cam last night *sigh*

well, come back to the topic

 

seriously, I miss you a lot

I_Miss_you

is like almost 2 mths we didn’t meet each other

although I can’t be with you, we know that our heart are always be together *心连心*

really looking forward for next Friday ;)

hopefully we will have a great time

 

1

*26062010*

the last time we met

 

Image0292 Dear, thx for always be with me^^

happy belated birthday to u

love you <3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...