Sunday, August 22, 2010

His convocation

21082010(003)

21 Aug 2010 ~ his convocation

I manage to escape from Kajang for the second weekend to meet up with him n his family. After convo, we went to Tenji for japanese buffet dinner… My 1st time to try that… Thx to him <3

21082010(010)

Happy family ^^

21082010(012)

Lovely couple ^^

21082010(018)

Happily posing with Moo Moo that I made for him =)

21082010(027)

His belated birthday present and Moo Moo for his gratuation… n also a ‘netbook’ birthday card…

all 100% handmade by me except the belt =P

wondering how the card looks like? will keep it as a secret…

until I update my artcraft4u blog after this posting^^

 

13082010

love the saturday, hope that time can just stop at that moment^^

 

18082010(001)

and now back to reality… tmr is Monday! *sigh*

here I come for the 3rd week!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...