Already long time I never update my blog…
currently I’m at Kajang, 3 of us rented a room in Kajang nearby the hosp area… This is the smallest hosp that I ever posted to… the department is small, the gym is so crowded when lots of pt in there…
(will update the pics if i get to capture that)
however, this is the place that I learned a lot! the physio here are nice =) they willing to teach if u ask ^^
that’s all about my posting… will write about it in detail after the posting
now I’m just going to tell u all how I spent my 2 weekends during this 4 weeks posting.
1st weekend:
ee n I lazy to go back to hostel for the weekend, so we planned to stay back at Kajang accompany aunty n uncle (my house owner). Kajang is a small place with not much interesting places to go…
So, on the saturday, her fren brought us out to Alamanda @ Putrajaya.
on the way
It is a small shopping mall (if compared to MidValley^^). We watched The Expendables. well… not bad. not really much comment about the movie… After the movie, “drive-thru” UKM to see see… such a big place… not like my college which only has 4 blocks of tall building.
After that, we are back to Kajang to have dinner @ a housing area… The best meal we had after 1 week in Kajang!!! n just cost around RM12 each person… Cheap n delicious!
the green vege
tit pan tou fu
gu lou yok
so called spring roll
I’m loving it <3
for my lunch during posting ^o^
stay tune for my 2nd weekend (out from Kajang!)
No comments:
Post a Comment