Thursday, September 16, 2010

Clinic Cafe

After MIA for so long… I’m back to blog now^^

finished my 4 weeks of clinical placement @ Kajang Hospital

then back to Penang for 2 weeks of holiday…

For the following posts, I’ll be telling stories about what I did during this holiday… so just stay tune… hehe…

I wanted to tell u guys about this clinic themed cafe…

 

Had a gathering with my friends at this Clinic Cafe @ Gurney Plaza last Saturday^^

It is located at the 4th floor… just newly open few months ago I think… So my friend suggested that we go have a try…

well, pictures say a thousand words…

P9020040 P9020043

 

the light in operation theater

 P9020042

 

 P9020044

 

the interior design

P9020047

 

only 2 tables with wheel chairs

P9020048 

P9020051

P9020054

P9020056

 

cutlery was served…

P9020045

 

different “cup” of drinks

P9020064 P9020059

 

fillet fish with chili sauce in the syringe

P9020069

 

prawn fried rice in KIDNEY TRAY

P9020075

 

vegetarian spaghetti

P9020076

 

nasi lemak

P9020084

 

finally a group photo of 4 of us outside the clinic cafe^^

P9020088

the food there is not really that expensive

RM 7 or 8 can get a fried rice

of course if order western food will be more expensive

the spaghetti is around RM 11+

the fish fillet is RM 13+

the drinks? about RM 7+ or 8+

 

rating for the environment: 4/5

rating for the food: 3/5

rating for the service: 3/5

so far… satisfactory^^

For those who are in Penang, can go for a try…

but that would be my first and also last time to the Clinic Cafe =P

2 comments:

DORIS said...

Omg.. chilly sauce in a syringe ?? thats awesome concept ! Only in gurney plaza?

Xinyi said...

not sure about KL... but I heard there is one hospital or clinic themed restaurant at butterworth...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...