A Winter Warmers branch newly open @ Quensbay Mall, Penang…
A place where is nice to sit down n had some girls talk, enjoying an English style of afternoon tea…
I have been to the Winter Warmers @ Gurney Plaza, so is not something new to me…
go to their website n check out the food available n the price…
Not only afternoon tea, they also have lunch n dinner sets, n even western delight…
the floral table cloth that suits well with the environment
Our order: Afternoon tea for 1
consists of: Scone, cake, sandwich, cookies, fruits and a steaming pot of original black tea.
(Add RM 1.00 to change to other beverage)
I love the scone…
So after added RM1.00 we change our original black tea to Angle Dream (not sure wat is inside)
love the tea cups… unique design ^^
the taste of the tea so so only to me probably I’m not really a tea-lover but I enjoyed my afternoon tea with her^^
Friendship forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment