We planned to spent our merdeka day at Kajang but just don’t feel like staying at home, so we decided to conquer Broga Hill ^^ since a few of our classmates have been there before…
Broga hill is located @ Semenyih, which is only around 10-15 mins from our kajang rent place but we took a cab to there and cost us RM30!!!
yeah I know… sure you all can’t believe that I go for hiking right?! but I made it… V(^.^)V
on the way up…
Broga Hill is also known as Bukit Lalang…
this is the lalang!!! you can find it a lot up the hill…

There are total 4 peaks at Broga Hill… which can have a look of different view…
Here I am!!! @ the 1st peak!!!
I’m the lazy bum… waiting for fuen at the 1st peak…
Only one route that lead us up and down the hill
Fuen described here so crowded like pasar malam
coz it was public holiday and we even got to line up to give way for those who going down the hill…


Thx to Ning for the repellent!
3 of us
After hiking, we ta pao ikan bakar @ Kedai Makanan Pokok Jati
I guess this place the ikan bakar is famous because Ho Chiak intro before…
It is located just along the road after Nottingham Unversity…
Taste different from what I usually eat the Portuguese Grilled fish^^
but I still think is NICE! *thumbs up*
3 of us suffered DOMS the day after that!
and I’m having difficulty in climbing down stairs for 2 days
but overall I enjoyed that trip and now 1 month posting @ Kajang is over…
I’m sure that we had some good time together and sweet memories^^
~just back to hostel last night n going back to Penang tmr, hate the unpacking n packing~
HAPPY HOLIDAY TO ALL MY DEAR CLASSMATES! see u all after 2 weeks =)

No comments:
Post a Comment