Friday, May 06, 2011

A trip to the Cat City ~ Day 2 Escape to Nature

Second day early morning after breakfast, we headed to Sematan Palm Beach Resort…

Breakfast just something simple… but what I love the most was the poh piah (by Lesley’s uncle)

He owned a stall at the coffee shop there.

As you can see inside, inside is stuffed fully not like some other poh piah the skin is thicker than the ‘isi’.

P4280156

       

Off we go to Sematan…

The road condition consider not so bad but is a bit bumpy…

P4280164

 

From Kuching town (A) to Sematan (B)

It took us around one hour and 40 minutes

Sematan is a small fishing village located at the far west tip of Sarawak facing the South China Sea

untitled

 

On the way before check-in the resort, we stopped at nearby for CHEAP SEAFOOD as lunch^^

But before that, we took some nice pictures in front of the coffee shop…

P4280165

P4280169

 

The girlsss P4287913

 

The coffee shop that we went for cheap cheap cheap seafood^^

P1090010

 

nothing else can beat the refreshing coconut water

especially during the sunny day

P4280175

 

Midin fried with belacan (something like paku-pakis but it is not)P1090019

 

The Prawns and Fish

P4280176

 

Two different kind of fish (not sure what are the name)P4280177

The Crab with curry *YUMMY* the perfect combination^^

This is what Kwang called Finger Licking Good =) and I agreed…

P4280179

Opps… Another mixed vege picture was missing… but nvm that’s not the main point

So, how cheap was the seafood??!!

total only around RM120! and I think most of us love the crab VERY much

 

Then another 10 minutes drive and here we reached the Palm Beach Resort!

Check-in time

P4280181

 

The weather was EXTREMELY HOT so we decided to take picture first   

Took these photos from Lesley’s camera^^

The swimming pool merge well with the ocean and blue sky ~ P1010944

Say HELLO to Sematan beach

P1010960P1010947

 

Below these photos took from Kwang

love those shots…

Seriously, the view of the beach was breathtaking^^

P4288032P4288034 P4288004P4288045

 

The guy’s room = Our gather place

A small room which can fit 4 person BUT I love that cause is facing the sea

Too bad, our girls’ room was far deep inside which do not have sea view P4288047

 

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

H.A.P.P.Y.

F.U.N.P4288059

 

Sunset view captured by KwangP4288085

 P4288109 

P4288152

 

After a whole day of fun at the beach and pool, is dinner time!

nothing special for our buffet dinner

just normal rice with dishes, dessert, ice-kacang (a.k.a. ABC)P4288155

 

After dinner we walked around and I love the dark sky filled with stars^^ we don’t really take pictures of that but I believe is all captured in our mind^^

 

Thought of making day 2 and day 3 into one post but I fail

because there are so many pictures that I wanted to share with you all^^

So to make it into a shorter post, I decided to blog about my trip day by day…

 

Last picture took in the guys’ room

when they are enjoying the night scene outside

we are inside taking photos and this is the one I love most

P1090115

 

Breathtaking sunrise view at the beach will be revealed in the next post…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...