.jpg)
Look at the sky
The bad weather
Indicate my mood?
Bad mood? Good mood?
Not sure
maybe just some mixed feeling

Why???

??? ??? ???
Tmr is my clinical placement
Is tmr...
Yes!!! IS TOMORROW!!!
Can't imagine that
Time flies
So fast my CR final exam & TS Practical final exam are over
Is posting time now!!!
Scary
But I'm a bit sad
Cause I'm going back to Klang Hosp
I hope that I can get different experience
in different hospital
But...
...... ...... ......
The same place
same physio there
same food there
hmm... Talking about food
I miss the wafer there
Hope that they still sell that =)
Tmr is the day
This time going for 4 weeks
It is totally different from what I have been through
Well, just wish me good luck for that
can survive in the hosp
and pass my clinical placement

The bad weather
Indicate my mood?
Bad mood? Good mood?
Not sure
maybe just some mixed feeling
Why???
??? ??? ???
Tmr is my clinical placement
Is tmr...
Yes!!! IS TOMORROW!!!
Can't imagine that
Time flies
So fast my CR final exam & TS Practical final exam are over
Is posting time now!!!
Scary
But I'm a bit sad
Cause I'm going back to Klang Hosp
I hope that I can get different experience
in different hospital
But...
...... ...... ......
The same place
same physio there
same food there
hmm... Talking about food

I miss the wafer there
Hope that they still sell that =)
Tmr is the day
This time going for 4 weeks
It is totally different from what I have been through
Well, just wish me good luck for that
can survive in the hosp
and pass my clinical placement

No comments:
Post a Comment