Sunday, March 22, 2009

meet up

What a busy day...
But is worth it to spend some time with my good friend
She came to kl on thurs night
......
Fri after my posting,
I took her to Murni in ss2 to makan
I had the roti hawaii there
ooo... and my favorite mango special!!!



Saturday is a busy day for two of us...
We went to Ampang to eat yong tau foo
She some more ta pao 40 pieces back to hometown
wah... so scary o!!!


After the nice yong tau foo
we went to KLCC with the 40 pieces yong tau foo
hehe... is soooooo heavy...

Kinokuniya is a must-go place for her in KLCC
hehe... then we walk around...
Then we took bus to Mid Valley
I bring her to the oasis food court to try the protugese grill
since she can't get the chance to eat that in petaling street
( coz i refuse to go there =P)

what a wonderful saturday
hope to meet up with her soon when i'm back to penang



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...