SA_E
hmm... what's coming up in ur mind?
which alphabet r u going to fill in the blank??
L? or V?
HAHAHAHA
I went to Mid Valley on sat
everywhere is SALE!!!
ooo... can't resist that...
I wana shopping =)
BUT
...............................
I got to SAVE money at the same time.. =(
Economy crisis is out there now
many ppl dun get a job
but it is totally different thing in the shopping mall
ppl still spend a lot
eat expensive food
buy many expensive stuff
I want SAVE n SALE at the same time
hmm... can I???
hmm... what's coming up in ur mind?
which alphabet r u going to fill in the blank??
L? or V?
HAHAHAHA
I went to Mid Valley on sat
everywhere is SALE!!!
ooo... can't resist that...
I wana shopping =)
BUT
...............................
I got to SAVE money at the same time.. =(
Economy crisis is out there now
many ppl dun get a job
but it is totally different thing in the shopping mall
ppl still spend a lot
eat expensive food
buy many expensive stuff
I want SAVE n SALE at the same time
hmm... can I???
No comments:
Post a Comment