Enjoyed the time with him
I was so happy
cause already long long time we never watch movie together
so here we are
I was so happy
cause already long long time we never watch movie together
so here we are
This movie is not that bad
rating: ****
(out of 5)
rating: ****
(out of 5)
.jpg)
FINALLY LUNCH TIME!!!!
get to eat protugese grill fish
I wait until my neck oso long =P
YUMMY & SPICY
around 10 minutes later
!
!
!
!
!
V
the left over
taste a bit sour but sweet
it will immediately melt once it is in ur mouth
it will immediately melt once it is in ur mouth
.jpg)
proudly posing with our mask ^^
Next destination would be the BookFest
It is organised by the Popular bookstore every year
this year is the 4th year
and it was my 2nd time to be there
RM2 per entry but is worth it
especially for those book lovers
coz u will get cheaper price for certain books
and original CDs from CD rama with low price
but for 2 of us
just want to have a look and jalan-jalan only
surprisingly
I saw Bata there
selling shoes in a book fair
books n shoes???
not related @.@

Here we are
at the KLCC park after a long walk in the BookFest
we found a place to sit under the shade
spent the time together
and start to camwhore >.<

All the goodies we bought
surprise right?
ppl go to BookFest to buy books
but we bought snack n scissors
The snack is worth it
is only RM10 per bag
lotz of ppl buying that
and they gave free sample too
I finally manage to buy myself a craft scissors set
I always need that when it come to making cards ;)
and guess how much it is
..............
is RM 10 ONLY
can't believe that right?
and it include a small bag which I can keep my scissors in place
nice huh?
I love that so much
Love this weekend
although I was tired
but I enjoyed the time we spent together
Miss you!!!


.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment