I'm so glad that I can help him in his FYP
a little contribution from me as his gf
I'm so so so happy
=D
but thx to him
if not for his FYP
I also duno that microsoft word got this kind of function
I used microsoft word for so long
until now only I know that the table of content can be automatically update
=.="
anyone know tat???
this is wat i mean
for the microsoft office word 2007
under the 'References' tab n
choose Table of Contents
there will be a pop up window to teach u how to use it
but I dun really get it =P

However......
I finally crack my head to figure out how to use that
hope that he can finish up his work soon
n enjoy our this coming weekend in penang
~ must add oil ~
a little contribution from me as his gf
I'm so so so happy
=D
but thx to him
if not for his FYP
I also duno that microsoft word got this kind of function
I used microsoft word for so long
until now only I know that the table of content can be automatically update
=.="
anyone know tat???
this is wat i mean
for the microsoft office word 2007
under the 'References' tab n
choose Table of Contents
there will be a pop up window to teach u how to use it
but I dun really get it =P

However......
I finally crack my head to figure out how to use that
hope that he can finish up his work soon
n enjoy our this coming weekend in penang
~ must add oil ~
No comments:
Post a Comment