An earlier bday celebration for my dear
thinking of treat him a nice meal
and here we go...
The Garden Lifestyle & Cafe
situated at 1 Utama
I found out this nice restaurant through someone's blog
the atmosphere there is nice
and what I like the most is the deco
a beautiful garden with nice songs there
and here we go...
The Garden Lifestyle & Cafe
situated at 1 Utama
I found out this nice restaurant through someone's blog
the atmosphere there is nice
and what I like the most is the deco
a beautiful garden with nice songs there
There is a white piano juz in front of the entrance
at 1st I planned to play bday song for him
but I decided not to
( coz too many ppl there, I paiseh la :P)
at 1st I planned to play bday song for him
but I decided not to
( coz too many ppl there, I paiseh la :P)

The Chocolate Affair.....
sounds nice :)
sounds nice :)
Thx Yip Song for introduced thisthe chocolate is nice
very rich
but not the fruits
sour sour strawberries n kiwi
I like the marshmallow the most
second is the orange ;)
.jpg)
The bday boy dip dip dip n dip
.jpg)
LOL... making ugly face
Thanks dear for a great day
I enjoyed it a lot :)
LOVE U
Thanks dear for a great day
I enjoyed it a lot :)
LOVE U
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment