Friday evening
heading back to Penang
juz for fun
back to home n spend time with my family
Unfortunately
wrong timing *sigh*
5.30pm bus
n the time ppl going back after work
the peak hour
the terrible jam
It took us for around 1 n 1/2 hour to get out from KL
heading back to Penang
juz for fun
back to home n spend time with my family
Unfortunately
wrong timing *sigh*
5.30pm bus
n the time ppl going back after work
the peak hour
the terrible jam
It took us for around 1 n 1/2 hour to get out from KL
Along the way
......
......
Do u see what I see?
A black cloud on top of KL tower =P
A black cloud on top of KL tower =P
.jpg)
opps!!!
the sky is getting darker n darker
looks like is going to rain soon
BUT
finally get out from KL
time: around 7.00pm
suddenly the bus turn into the Rawang rest station
n stop at the Petronas
OH NO!!!!!!
although I can't really hear what the driver said
but I can clearly hear a few words
"air-cond...... rosak...... tunggu....."
that's all I can hear
time: around 7.30pm
the sky is getting darker n darker
looks like is going to rain soon
BUT
finally get out from KL
time: around 7.00pm
suddenly the bus turn into the Rawang rest station
n stop at the Petronas
OH NO!!!!!!
although I can't really hear what the driver said
but I can clearly hear a few words
"air-cond...... rosak...... tunggu....."
that's all I can hear
time: around 7.30pm
.jpg)
We 7+1 (= 8= kaypo) ask the driver
n we r told that the duno wat tali putus
n the air-cond is spoilt
got to wait for their technician come to repair
all the way from KL
OMG!!!
from the terrible jam place where we juz came from!!!
we wait
n wait
.....
.....
n wait
.....

This is what we did in the hot air bus
read comic =P
hahahaha
Finally!!!here they come
time: around 9.00pm
but we still got to wait
after 9.30pm only the bus get back to normal
n here we go
BUT
still not working
the air-cond not cold
it was so humid n hot
n dark
I can't sleep
so......
This is wat I did
can u imagine how hot to be in the bus?
HOT
time: around 11.00pm
bus stop at simpang pulai petronas station
to repair the air-cond thing again
n we got to WAIT AGAIN!!!
time: around 11.30
everything is OK now
the air-cond back to normal
very normal n cold
like wat it supposed to be
took almost 8 hours
finally reach Penang safely around 1.00am
This was the worst experience I never had
so for u all who always travel by bus
pls dun take Transnational
the bus condition is so bad
not only our bus
when at petronas tat time
I saw another transnational bus stop behind oso
having the same prob
say TAK NAK to Transnational
HOT
time: around 11.00pm
bus stop at simpang pulai petronas station
to repair the air-cond thing again
n we got to WAIT AGAIN!!!
time: around 11.30
everything is OK now
the air-cond back to normal
very normal n cold
like wat it supposed to be
took almost 8 hours
finally reach Penang safely around 1.00am
This was the worst experience I never had
so for u all who always travel by bus
pls dun take Transnational
the bus condition is so bad
not only our bus
when at petronas tat time
I saw another transnational bus stop behind oso
having the same prob
say TAK NAK to Transnational


No comments:
Post a Comment