Monday, January 11, 2010

A new family member^^


On the 9th of January 2010, I finally received my hp mini laptop from DiGi...
still remember I told you all that I won a price from DiGi in a contest called broadband done right?

That's it! after wait for around 1 month... this is the hp mini...
it come with windows 7 starter
yeah I know... starter only
anyway is FOC... can't complaint much...
anyway, laptop for me is just to listen songs, facebook, blog-ing, msn chit chat and the nightmare-assignment
that's all I guess... nothing much =)





A closer view
nothing much different
EXCEPT the size =P



BIG
bro acer VS little baby hp



The group photo of some of the mini hp winners
(I curi from DiGi FB fan page)
The prize giving ceremony was held at the Mardi Gras in 1utama



Two little girls happily posing with their prize *say cheese*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...