Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why I Like It Longer

I saw this contest and wanted to give it a try since it is my 1st time to participate in a contest in Nuffnang... No harm to give it a try right?

I would like to share with you all and is also the first thing that came into my mind after I saw the title which is related to 'LONG'....

.........The story begins few years back.........

During the first few days in the class, lecturer used to call our names one by one to mark our attendance.. As usual, the whole class would be making noise at that time... and suddenly "LONG PIG..... LONG PIG....." A sudden burst of laughter in the whole class... This Indian lecturer from India pronounce my friend's name Long Pik Y__ as long pig...
Interesting... A pig that is looooooooooooong...
(sorry PY, I'm not purposely making fun of your name)

Well, that is just a small joke that really happened in my life which is related to 'long'...

Next, I would like to share some 'long' knowledge with u all... the 'long-s' that related to out human body ^^

All of the longest in the human body that I know...
The longest bone: Femur or thigh bone
The longest muscle: Sartorius or tailor's muscle
The longest named muscle: Levator labii superioris alaeque nasi muscle
The longest artery: Aorta (biggest artery too)
The longest vein: G
reat saphenous vein
The longest nerve: Sciatic nerve
The longest internal organ: Small intestine

Not sure how many of u already know that or maybe know more than me but that's all I know...
Why I like them longer? I like them cause they are just what they are meant to be longer than the others...

and now come to my short wish list for LONG
and why I like it to be longer

I hope that I can have straight and sleek longer hair so that my hair can be flying in the sky whenever the wind blows... That just looks nice...
I hope that I can have a pair of longer legs like those top models so that I will be looking great with all sort of dresses when exposing my sexy slim legs ;)
I hope that I can have a pair of hand with longer nails so that I can pamper my nails with some french manicure that I always hoping for...

BUT
too bad... My future job (as a physiotherapist) does not allow me to do that

~ I can't have straight and long hair cause I got to tie up neatly during working time and will damage my straight hair for a long period
~ I can't have a pair of long legs cause if I'm too tall, I might hurt myself when giving treatment because of wrong position
~ I can't have long nails cause it may scratch and hurt my patient

BUT...BUT...BUT...
I can have an LG Chocolate phone BL40 with me =P
that should not be a problem to me *wink*

Look at that... I like the slim and long feature
and why I like it to be longer? cause...

it is Lovely
it is Obviously the best
it sounds Nice
it is Gorgeous
it looks Elegant
it R
ocks




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like ur long...it amaze me how u express it...but is that LG phone that good? lol...no offense LG suckssss...haha...try HTC or iphone(although i am not much a fan of iphone).

Xinyi said...

Thx JH... well... I just give it a try :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...