When I first came back to this 'lovely' place
my expression is "OMG?! what is that???"
there is a construction happening in my hostel
in between the two block of hostel
and the road there are so muddy after rain just because of that stupid thing
my expression is "OMG?! what is that???"
there is a construction happening in my hostel
in between the two block of hostel
and the road there are so muddy after rain just because of that stupid thing
This is the construction area between block C & D
and there is only a small pathway for me to get to the canteen which is under the block D
and there is only a small pathway for me to get to the canteen which is under the block D
.jpg)
Saturday morning I heard some noise from the construction place after I open the windows
I thought it was from the place that I mentioned above
but I was wrong
I realised that it is just under my block

OH NO!!! How am I going to stay in this place?
luckily my room is on the 9th floor
I can't imagine how noisy and dusty if my room is facing right in front of it
luckily my room is on the 9th floor
I can't imagine how noisy and dusty if my room is facing right in front of it
1 comment:
OMG.. the construction! how to stay there? what are they planning to do there le? a swimming pool huh? looks like a huge transformation..
Post a Comment