Thursday, November 12, 2009

Internet Done Right

Just snap a creative photo and u got the chance to win a HP mini!!!
the T&C is u got to sign up for the digi broadband in between 1 Nov until 6 Dec...

here are my photos:
1st pic is about meals
wanted to bring out the meaning that DiGi broadband is as important as our meals...



2nd pic is about sleep
wanted to bring out the meaning that DiGi broadband accompany me even in my dream


What do u all think about these 2 pics? I know I know... like me.. sleep n eat n sleep n eat... *LOL* :P

I know I don't really got the chance to win a HP mini... anyway I would like to thx to my dear for giving me the chance... why do I say so? Because:
~He is the one who asked me to get more info before make decision to choose any broadband...
~He bring me to gather the broadband info from different company
~He analyze every different broadband to me
~He drag me until 1 Nov only let me made decision

and here is my decision... DiGi broadband!!! the student package only RM58 with a free modem...

so although I didn't get the prize, I appreciate what he done..

I promised him that I won't be upset even I didn't get a prize.. I enjoyed the way we discussed our ideas to take a creative photos everyday... hehe...

From here, I realized that he is the ONE... (thx to DiGi internet done right the contest) ^^


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...