having mi sedap goreng as dinner today... NICE!!! I guess maybe long time I never eat that already.. why not going to cafe have dinner? answer is simple... coz the 'dinner gang' decided to eat maggi mee. hehe...
few days ago, there are all these small evil creatures coming out from no where ( = ants) crawling around my kettle and even inside.. *euuu* how dare they drink my water.. from that day onwards, I always empty my kettle and let it dry... completely DRY (under the fan n air-cond) and it works.. those ants got to search for other place to get their water supply.. muahahahaha *evil laugh*
talking about water, last night I heard that the guys' block do not have water supply... this hostel so teruk right? few weeks ago is block D, and now is block C turn... pls not block B...
can't wait for tmr.. Zorbing here I come... hehe... don't know what is Zorbing? hehe I'm not really sure also... all I know is FUN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment