Tuesday, November 03, 2009

my BIRTHDAY weekend

On my BIG day ~ 31/10/09

thinking not to buy a whole cake
coz only 2 of us
so each of us a piece of secret recipe cake ^^

Chocolate fudge


American brownies
Yummy... all chocolate.. my favourite
( so heaty )


Lunch at Happy Seasons
This restaurant uses 4 seasons as their theme
there are 4 sections which represent 4 different seasons
guess which season we choose?

of coz.. sure is the WINTER!!!
is freezing cold there (15'C n below)
they even provide jacket to borrow the customers
nice service
and tell u wat
the jacket is clean n smell nice


3 layer drink
peach, kiwi n red bean
forgot what's the name
but taste nice when mix it up



Shark fin soup *hot hot*
hope that this will warm us up

His Happy Season Fried Rice

My Chicken Marryland
( lots of french fries under the chicken )

after a nice meal sure is toilet time
hahahaha...

OMG!!! where is the toilet?
the outlook of toilet
I can't find the door *SOS*

Ta Dah!!!

toilet paper come out from no where??!!


tape water
to press it or turn it?

answer is to turn it....


my presents...


twistable color pencil
so special


Thanks to all my friends for the goodies...
I'll faster start my business n won't let u all down *hopefully*

the day after that ~ 1/11/09 (my mum's bday)


I manage to get myself a broadband
yea yea... I know is Digi broadband again
many of us using that in hostel now
but this student package is worth it
wait until I use for 1 year
get the modem
then I can switch to maxis (maybe) :P



Little Ben in Pavilion
this is the lunch set which cost only RM 9.90
taste nice and filling *thumbs up*




we r like this choki choki
white chocolate (me) + chocolate (he)
never separate apart




1 comment:

希韦亚 said...

hey...the Happy Seasons at where?
like very interesting...wana go n try oso...hehe~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...