Sunday, November 15, 2009

roll n roll n roll

What a cloudy Saturday morning
but nothing can stop 17 of us
we r so excited
happily heading to the Titiwangsa park

Z-orbing
Here we go!!!
(most of the pic I curi from FB) =P



The men pushed the balls up to the slope...
this is our starting point ^^



This is how we buckled up in the ball


the up side down position



The men got to push the ball from behind to make it roll down faster



Is our turn!!!
Lesley went in 1st
am I pointing her backside? NO!!!!
just my peace is a bit slanting downwards



n now is my turn ^^
this is how I injured myself =(


*phew* finally we r in
is pretty tough to get in there through this small hole

n after u rolled down
u got to use the same method to get out of that ball
*I feel is a bit stuffy in there*

when u r inside, u will feel is like few hours long
but actually it only took less than 1 min to roll u down

I scream from starting till the end
with my high pitch tone >.<
"Lesley, why i didn't hear your screaming?"
"cause your voice cover mine." *=S*


After everybody 'rolled'
we took a group photo
"1...2...3... JUMP!!!"

*Help me! the ball is squeezing my head...*
Is me!!! posing with the ball
n with kwang behind there zo siao (kacau)



After that we headed to genting klang for lunch
my chicken chop rice with mushroom sauce


can see the scratches on my face?
*near my eye
*beside my nose

after Z-orbing, we went to the Curve for shopping
so energetic right? =P

padini sales in ikano
but I dun really have the mood to buy clothes
hehe... nvm...
save some money for the year end sale n my sabah xmas trip ^^

that's the end of my saturday
full with excitement, screaming, hurting...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...