Friday was a public holiday
public holiday = crowd at everywhere ^^
especially Mid Valley!
Dear and I already bought the New Moon movie ticket on the Wednesday
so here we went for Twilight
emm... I don't think I really enjoy this movie
a bit boring =P
Posing with my first Gelato Fruity
wild berries yogurt flavour
.jpg)
Tried out the new Popeyes
the chicken taste nice (can compete with KFC)
but I don't like the chicken burger
there is a kind of spicy sauce in there
(I'm not a fan of spicy)
x-mas decoration in the Gardens
public holiday = crowd at everywhere ^^
especially Mid Valley!
Dear and I already bought the New Moon movie ticket on the Wednesday
so here we went for Twilight
emm... I don't think I really enjoy this moviea bit boring =P
Posing with my first Gelato Fruitywild berries yogurt flavour
.jpg)
Tried out the new Popeyesthe chicken taste nice (can compete with KFC)
but I don't like the chicken burger
there is a kind of spicy sauce in there
(I'm not a fan of spicy)
x-mas decoration in the Gardens
No comments:
Post a Comment