Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Day 2 & 3

3 days are over now...
what I learn? Learn how to use my common sense... LOL

learning how to write a full assessment report in detail...
so far one report daily... not too much right? but I always cant get it right... *sigh*
differentiate those breath sounds that killing me... *arrgh* hate those transmitted sounds that confused me...
learning how to do vibration on pt when she is drowsy (so that she wont complaint on me =P)
get to communicate with lots of old ladies n old men... n i agree that old ppl their mentally is like go back to the childhood time...

so far nothing much happen... but today I felt so emberassed... so pai seh to tell *blush*

counting the days left... hoping to meet my boy boy soon... thx for the sms that accompany me during my lunch time... realy appreciate that =)

to conclude: 1st day so far so good
2nd day physically tired, back pain
3rd day back pain + mild headache
hopefully I'll be ok for the rest days....

~ 17 SOAPIER days left~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...