after M.I.A. for some time
here I am.. I'M BACK!!!
back to update what I was busying recently
well... actually nothing much happen
just glad that I completed my 3rd placement
can relax now (temporarily)
after back to kl got to rush for assignment...
tell u what
my progression until now still 0%
and the topic was given 1 month ago =( *sigh*
tmr is the last day of CNY
to me, nothing special to celebrate or activity to do
but is chinese valentine's day right?
hope that the lovely couple out there stay loving forever
those who are single can find ur true love ;)
A little bit here and there...
this was on the 2nd day of CNY
a picture of family gathering (my mother's side)

the number of ppl getting lesser and lesser
cause one cousin sis is studying overseas, another just gave birth a baby girl not long ago...
anyway, we got a new member join us for this year
see the mat salleh there? (he is in blue)
He is my cousin sis's bf from German *cool*
the physios n assistants at LWE hosp
they are just like a big happy family
"I love u... U love me... We are happy family......"
one week ago my parents bought my sis n I something
a set of art craft tools *yippie*
my sis n I love it so much
guess how much the whole set cost?
is RM 300+ *faint*
so expensive right? but my parents still bought for us
not because they are rich, just because they love us
really thanks to my parents
I think that's enough of updating
I'm going back to kl very soon
hope that I can finish my assignment in time
nite nite
here I am.. I'M BACK!!!
back to update what I was busying recently
well... actually nothing much happen
just glad that I completed my 3rd placement
can relax now (temporarily)
after back to kl got to rush for assignment...
tell u what
my progression until now still 0%
and the topic was given 1 month ago =( *sigh*
tmr is the last day of CNY
to me, nothing special to celebrate or activity to do
but is chinese valentine's day right?
hope that the lovely couple out there stay loving forever
those who are single can find ur true love ;)
A little bit here and there...
this was on the 2nd day of CNY
a picture of family gathering (my mother's side)

the number of ppl getting lesser and lesser
cause one cousin sis is studying overseas, another just gave birth a baby girl not long ago...
anyway, we got a new member join us for this year
see the mat salleh there? (he is in blue)
He is my cousin sis's bf from German *cool*
the physios n assistants at LWE hosp
they are just like a big happy family
"I love u... U love me... We are happy family......"one week ago my parents bought my sis n I something
a set of art craft tools *yippie*
my sis n I love it so muchguess how much the whole set cost?
is RM 300+ *faint*
so expensive right? but my parents still bought for us
not because they are rich, just because they love us
really thanks to my parents
I think that's enough of updating
I'm going back to kl very soon
hope that I can finish my assignment in time
nite nite
No comments:
Post a Comment