Sunday, February 07, 2010

What's going on...

Well, let's see what I did for my weekend
Saturday work for half day
sad right? but actually is up to us whether want to go on saturday
but I made my choice
hmm... dun think the coming sat i'm going ;)

then at night went to Queensbay Mall buy new year clothes
can't find any... but bought a jeans
sad to know that I'm getting fat by 1 size *phew* (luckily not very fat)
I guess is time to cut down on snacks n chocolate
oh ya... and the weather here really terrible hot
pimples keep in popping out on my face
n the stupid face mask that I need to wear everyday in hosp is another culprit
hate that

Sunday is another busy day for me
half day cinderella =D
got to change bed sheet and cook lunch for my po po
wash n hang clothes, mop the floor
although my house not that big, but still tiring

my cousin sis is coming to stay with us 1 week before CNY
tonight she will be sleeping beside me
hopefully no snoring from me or her =P

Tmr is Monday again
the beginning of second week of my posting
hope that everything runs well
same to my friends too
oh ya... tmr Jia Ren said if got time n chance then she will allow me to do suction on an old lady
nasal and oral suction *woo hoo*
my 1st time to do suction if she really allow me to do that on tmr

till here about my weekend
~count down the days left~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...