1st day of posting... nothing much to do
1st job for us is to roll up all the bandages that they washed b4 tat
then 1st assignment is to move around, intro ourselves to the physio there
and rmb their name
but too bad, around 9.30am I was busy
busy walk here n there
from ICU to ward
just follow Ms Yeoh n Mr Fu's footstep =P
I had been asked to do assessment
S.O.A.P.I.E.R.
that's the thing I hate
n tmr got to submit my HOMEWORK
which I done b4
wish me luck for tmr
oh ya... I had the cheapest meal as lunch in my life today in LWE hosp
RM 1.50 (white rice + green vege + tao hu)
cheap right?
satisfied... at least taste nicer than MAHSA canteen food
1st job for us is to roll up all the bandages that they washed b4 tat
then 1st assignment is to move around, intro ourselves to the physio there
and rmb their name
but too bad, around 9.30am I was busy
busy walk here n there
from ICU to ward
just follow Ms Yeoh n Mr Fu's footstep =P
I had been asked to do assessment
S.O.A.P.I.E.R.
that's the thing I hate
n tmr got to submit my HOMEWORK
which I done b4
wish me luck for tmr
oh ya... I had the cheapest meal as lunch in my life today in LWE hosp
RM 1.50 (white rice + green vege + tao hu)
cheap right?
satisfied... at least taste nicer than MAHSA canteen food
No comments:
Post a Comment