even though we already expected that on the Valentine's day itself we can't meet
he still brought the gift for me the day before...
he purposely come to find me during my lunch break for the continuous 3 days
just to make sure that I got enough to eat and I'm full...
he went to buy movie ticket one day early because already long time that we didn't watch movie together and he know that I was hoping so...
he said that this thursday he is coming back just because friday is a public holiday and his mum ask him to come back... but i know... he is worry about me taking bus alone go back to kl... he wants to make sure that I reach kl safely...
no roses and expensive gift for my valentine day
no surprise and a nice meal too...
but I never care so much... what he did already make me so touch
just because I love you my dear...
No comments:
Post a Comment